Program Application Process
Thanks for your interest in CISV! Here you can find instructions on applying for a program, links to specific program applications, and financial aid forms.
Financial Aid Info: The purpose of the CISV Cincinnati Financial Aid application is to assist representatives of the Cincinnati Chapter of CISV who have been chosen to participate in a qualifying experience and are unable to fully pay for the costs associated with that program. By providing some financial aid we hope to make CISV programs
available to more local families. Find out more here.
2023 Program Application Instructions
CISV Cincinnati Program Application Instructions
Here are the 3 steps you need to complete by January 9, 2023.
- Application: Select and complete an application for the program you are interested in: Village, Interchange, Step Up, Youth Meeting, Junior Counselor, Seminar or Leader. The form will require the child and parents to complete the information. Please open and save the application with your LAST AND FIRST NAME then PROGRAM name in the file title (e.g. Smith John Village). Links to applications can be found below. Once complete, please send the application to our email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Photo: Send a recent photo of your child to: email@example.com. Please include your CHILD’S LAST and FIRST name in the name of the file attachment.
- References: Please ask 2 adults who are not family members to complete a Reference Form for your child. Many people choose a teacher, neighbor, coach, etc. to provide a reference. The form is in the following link and should take ~5 minutes to complete. You could simply cut and paste this link into an email to the person and ask for their help and their responses will go directly and confidentially to our CISV chapter application folder.
Link to Reference Form: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/12PeHRQJkvm_mNAi5YaSKSNacnq6v8oHGhpJJuO2Auuc/viewform?edit_requested=true
All of your information will be kept confidential. We will communicate decisions about delegations on February 1, 2023 by email.
Dates to put on your Calendar:
- 1/09/2023 – Applications and references due
- 1/13-14/23 Selection Weekend
- 1/21/2023 – Selection Interviews will be held at Summit Country Day School in the Lower School Building. You will be contacted for a time.
Please note – once you open the application please download a copy to Word. File > Download > Microsoft Word.
- Application for Village
- Application for Step Up
- Application for Junior Counselor
- Application for Youth Meeting
- Application for Fortnight
- Application for Adult Leader
- Application for Seminar Camp – available on CISV USA site